Terms & Conditions for Gift Certificates
1.By purchasing and/or redeeming a gift voucher you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them
2. The Gift voucher will be dispatched by email as a coupon code to the email account of the purchaser as soon as payment for the gift voucher has been cleared.
3. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the delivery email address entered is correct. We cannot be responsible for the incorrect delivery of gift vouchers due to an error by a customer (such as, a mis-typed email address) or due to the recipient’s spam filters, firewalls, capacity of the mailbox or any other factors outside of our control. .
4. Our standard payment methods apply for the purchase of gift vouchers. Gift vouchers are only available for purchase in pounds sterling.
5. When redeeming gift vouchers, the unique gift voucher code stated on the gift voucher will need to be entered at the checkout.
6. If the goods purchased total less than the value of the gift voucher, any gift voucher balance will be held against your account on Boutique With Heart.
7. If the goods purchased exceed the amount of the gift voucher, the balance must be paid when the gift voucher is redeemed.
8. We shall not be responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen, damaged, impaired, corrupted, destroyed, deleted or used without permission.
9. Gift vouchers are non-returnable, non-refundable and not for resale. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable or assignable.
10. Our standard terms and conditions shall apply regarding the purchase of goods made using a gift voucher.